Moscow city. Sights. The best places to take a rest in the capital.
If you have plans to visit the capital of Russia but do not know where to start exploring the city, then we advise you to contact Apartamenty Moscow. We provide not only Apartments in Moscow but also prompt places where you can have fun or cozy privacy in a metropolis.
People want to visit the main landmarks of Moscow, visiting it for tourist purposes or for work. There are many places of recreation and entertainment in the capital, the most popular of which are:
- Red Square and the Kremlin, which are considered as historical symbols of the capital. They are located not far from the China-city (which is also worth visiting), and were listed in UNESCO.
- The Cathedral of Vasily the Blessed is the main symbol not only of Moscow but of all Russia. The Donskoi Monastery and the Archangel Cathedral will also leave unforgettable impressions.
- If you love art, we advise you to visit the Tretyakov Gallery, the Bolshoi Theatre, the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, etc. You can always get acquainted with genuine masterpieces here. They are perfect places for connoisseurs of beauty.
- For those who want to enjoy the view of the metropolis we advise visit the Sparrow Hills. This is a popular recreation place for young people, wedding corteges, as well as a source of inspiration for poets and artists.
- For fans of combining business with pleasure we definitely advise visit the entertaining-cognitive complex of VDNKh.
- And for those who like walking we recommend visiting the parks of Moscow, such as: Gorky Park, Tsaritsyno, Izmailovsky and Neskuchny Parks, Losiny Ostrov Park, Kolomenskoye and Kuskovo Manors, Hermitage Garden and others.
And these are not all the landmarks of Moscow.The list can be continued for a long time. It all depends on what goal you pursue. Leisure activities, relaxation or privacy. But no doubt you can always find excellent luxury Apartments in Moscow in our company.
Choose where to take a walk in Moscow, and we will provide you with comfortable conditions for living and relaxation after a busy day in the capital.